mandag 1. desember 2014

Morgan Freeman

Dear Friend,
 
Pardon my intrusion; my name is Lieutenant Morgan Freeman, presently I'm
on active duty in Iraq. Please, I have an obscured business proposal that
will be of mutual benefit to both of us.
Few weeks ago, my colleagues and I intercepted a radical ISIL courier
transporting artifacts belonging removed from historic monuments and a sum
total of 6,4million dollars.
 
Both the Artifacts and the Funds have since been transported out Iraq to
through our diplomatic connections to one of the European countries and the
treasures and funds are presently deposited in the security company with a
confidential identification.
 
Presently, we are looking for a partner who is able to receive the deposit
and also finds buyers to the artifacts which we think are able hundreds of years
ago.
 
If you have handle this operation, reply me back with your details bellow.
 
Full names:
 
Phone number:
 
Current residential address: 
 
please send the above information  to my private Email :  morgan.frman@yahoo.com
 
Regards
 
Morgan Freeman

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Upassende kommentarer vil bli slettet! Passende kommentarer for stå :-)